Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Wake Up!!!

I love it when my roommate over sleeps. He's usually tapping on my door because I have the hardest time getting out of bed in the morning. It's not like I'm over sleeping, I just have a hard time making that leap from consciousness to verticality. This morning I fairly leapt out of bed at 7:15 and hurried into the shower. I got out of the around 7:30 and it appeared that Wendell hadn't arisen yet. I "hooty whooed" and there was not a stir. I tapped and heard a rustle and the door flew open and my dishevelled roommate appears with that panicked look he gets when I wake him. He looked like a squirrel caught in a bird feeder. He knows that when I wake him he is definately running late because I never, and I mean never, get up on time. I get up late so consistently that I no longer am sure what consists of getting up on time.

No comments: