Sunday, August 25, 2002

Convention

There is a convention of the American Legion in Charlotte this weekend. I was walking down to the bus stop after work yesterday and I realized that I had never seen so many people who were so obviously from Ohio.

Big Fat Tub o' Goo

Ever wonder what a big guy looks like right before he passes out from heat exhaustion? Check out this guy in the bottom left corner of the picture.



Investigating those that oversee you.

Check out this article. Maybe they should be more concerned about why our intelligence system completely collapsed last fall rather than leaks about the collapse.



Freaking Weirdos

Sometimes on the phone at the library you get calls from people that cause you to create the strangest image in your head. I just talked to a guy that sounded like some drugged up character out of a Quentin Tarantino movie. I could picture the old shitty Chevy Nova sitting outside a cheap motel, he's wiping the cocaine induced sweat from his forehead while his teenaged girlfriend from small-town South Carolina is passed out on the bed wearing nothing but Wal-Mart panties. He wants to contact a photo developer that would be open on Sundays. I don't even want to know what is going on. I can feel that in a couple of hours his Charlotte privileges will be revoked.

No comments: