Monday, July 08, 2002

July 8, 2002

Absolutely nothing happened yesterday. Yesterday was like a Seinfeld episode without all the humor and backstabbing.

Wendell and I got some breakfast before I had to work. I had to be at work by 1 pm. We went to Athens which always seems to win awards as Charlotte's best late night eatery but it's pretty good during the day also. I think the secret to their late nite success is all the grease they use. Nothing tastes better when you are loaded than grease-laden diner food. MMMMM...grease-laden diner food.

That's it, I ate breakfast, I worked, went home and downloaded a Beastie Boys concert from 1998, watched two episodes of the Simpsons and went to fucking bed.

Listened to on the bus:   A copy of this kick-ass mix CD I made for AJ in Spain. I am going to give this copy to another friend. What can I say? I am a giving person.

No comments: