Monday, June 24, 2002

Helped a couple of friends move last night. Wendell and I got there in time for the unloading which is so much easier than the loading. Like most moving days the evening degenerated into a beer fest with Lenny exhuding much pleasure that all the "big stuff" was now moved.

Lenny and Jill have a cool backyard in their home and I can't wait for the horsehoe pitching to start. The backyard is completely shaded and even on the warmest days the pitching should take place.

I am heading out tomorrow on a road trip to Chicago. I just got done ordering tickets to the Thursday afternoon Cubs game. I am very excited about going to Wrigley Field. I haven't been to a major league baseball since the spring of 1990 in San Diego. After Wrigley I will have to set my sites on Fenway.

No comments: